help finding this item?

scerbz

so i was looking for chameleon rings for my future wife and came across this beauty. the only problem is i could find it only on a site called aliexpress. aliexpress as it turns out is a "scam" site. some people have reported getting their items, but rarely. it said it was about $80. just dont feel like getting jipped. could get another cham instead. but if i could get one for real, i would love to surprise her with it. so if anyone knows where to actually get this please share.

Attachments

• eeringer.jpg
    eeringer.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 99
You could go to a jeweler and have one made. Any jeweler should be able to make this by simply showing them the picture. It may be more expensive, but for a future wife. I'd say it's worth it :D

I know the jeweler my family uses is excellent at creating things.

I see your from San Antonio- if your ever in the okc area, pm me and I can give you the name and address of my jeweler, I know he could make this!

You can find those and very similar ones on eBay for far, far less than 80 bucks and from legitimate sellers. Also check your local costume jewellery shops, that where I got mine like that and I don't think I paid more than $20 for it.

I looked on ebay. Not there. And costume shops? Idk the ones here would have this ring. I have been searching the internet.

Back
Top Bottom