Help: Explain these meds

Bobbykunz12

So as some may know I am a first time Cham owner. I got a panther 3 days ago. He takes these meds. Somebody explain these mess and what his problems are for why he takes them?

Attachments

• IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 102
If you have questions about his medicine and why he needs them you really should address that with the vet.

They're antibiotics to treat infection and 1 is for the eyes.

If you have questions about his medicine and why he needs them you really should address that with the vet.

They're antibiotics to treat infection and 1 is for the eyes.
Vet won't give me any information... since I wasn't the one who saw him. The previous owner had these meds. Can't you just explain them. Anything serious?

The 1st one is an anti-inflammatory/pain reducer, 2nd is an oral antibiotic and it's hard on the kidneys so make sure your cham stays well hydrated, 3rd is an antibiotic ointment for the eye. I'd either make an appointment with the vet and take those meds in and establish yourself as the new owner or have the previous owner go in and sign papers saying the vet can talk to you. You need to know why the cham is getting these meds, the dosing instructions, and prognosis

Back
Top Bottom