Help Coloration

Clopez915

Hello

I Live in south florida & have a pantehr chamaelon, Im not to sure what species i may have and was wondering if i can get some help.
i did take a risk & bought it off ebay desoite how risky being (Earl) was an egg. then 3 days after i recived him he hatched ! and here we are 9 months later. he is somewhat social eats like a monster,
i see alooot of colors on chamelons at 5 months and up some even younger, i havent seen any vibrant colors like i seen with others , he is part of the family so no matter what Earl will be with us for years to come, We are in the middle of a cold fornt here in Miami FL , He has been living doors sine a week old. this is the first time i bring him inside becuase itis expected to reach 50 degrees . he has been left out in cold temps at night however in the day it was sunny so he was able to get some rays.
but ehen its to cold consitien for a couple of nights then i bring him indoors , i built a custom cage outdoor (which is 2 reptibreeze cages smashed togher lol ) and re screened with 1/4 opening hardwire mesh. As Earl grows he delights us with how social he is . he has days he is not so soacila but thats ok . so can someone anyone help us out to name which specis Earl's from ? oh yea btw his is NOTTHING like the pics ebay sekker had as his mom & dad which was ambilobe.
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_0281.PNG
    IMG_0281.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 71
Panther chameleon is the species. What you're asking for is actually his "locale". Without knowing his definite genetics, we can only guess, but I would say he looks closer to a nosy be than an ambilobe. Since he's only 9 months old, though, his colors are still developing and may be subject to change

Back
Top Bottom