1. Are you using Sweet Potato or normal Potato?Chameleon Info:
- Your Chameleon - Female veiled chameleon I'm guessing around 3 months old but I am not completely sure because the shop I got her from did not provide her age. She has been in my care for around 6 weeks
- Handling - I have only handled her 2 times since I got her both after she stopped eating once to transport her to a travel enclosure and the second time to transfer her back to her normal cage. I do not think the stress from this is the cause of her not eating seeing as she stopped eating before I handled her for the first time.
- Feeding - I have been feeding her small cricket's, small dubia roaches, and small silkworms a couple of days ago she did seem to accept cricket's but when I tried the next day she refused again. I ussualy put around 2 silk worms and 4 dubias in the morning I occasionaly feed her cricket's but some of them are small enouph to escape her screen enclosure, the cricket's eat potatoes or carrots, the silkworms eat silkworm chow which is basically ground up mullbery leaves but the ones I currently have just arrived and have been eating the food they were shipped with, the dubia roaches have been eating a roach diet that consists of multiple grains
- Supplements - I currently use rep-cal calcium without d3 I gave her a multivitiman once
- Watering - I hand mist at around 7:30 am and mist again at around 3 pm for about 3 min I also use a dripper around 3 times a day I have seen drink 2 times since I got her but I am in school so I probably miss it
- Fecal Description - Her recent droppings have been white and brown/black
- History - I do not know any previous information from the pet store
- Cage Type - It is a 24x24x48 inch screen cage
- Lighting - A 22 inch t5 arcadia 6% uvb bulb, a heat lamp, and a grow light for her plants the daily lighting schedule is 6:30 am - 6:30 pm
- Temperature - I cannot check right now because her lamps are off for the night because it is 8:30 where I am but out of memory I believe it was around 85 last time I checked I measure these temps with a thermomitor
- Humidity - I do not know the temparatures right now but I will check tomorrow I mist 2-3 times a day I measure these temparatures with what I believe is called a hygrometer
- Plants - I am currently using a mixture of live and fake because I do not want to stress her out even more by adding more live plants until she starts eating. The live plants she currently has is a china doll and a golden pothos
- Placement - Her cage is located in the dining room currently because we are having construction done in my room (we don't actually eat in the dining room so that was why we chose that spot) it is not near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas, the top of her cage is 4 feet from the floor because we have not had the chance to order a stand but will as soon as possible
- Location - We live in Brooklyn, New York
Current Problem - Chameleon not eating
- The more details you provide the better and more accurate help you will receive.
- Photos can be very helpful.