Help - Bit confuse male or female baby panther

Hello @ferdiramadh,

I can't tell if Im seeing things or not but does your chameleon have a lump on the left eye turret? If so I would keep a close eye on this spot! Chameleons rely on both eyes in order to hunt and any obstruction to either eye can cause problems later on. If it seems to be causing any issues I would recommend letting a vet take a look!

Also, welcome to the Forums!

Hello @ferdiramadh,

I can't tell if Im seeing things or not but does your chameleon have a lump on the left eye turret? If so I would keep a close eye on this spot! Chameleons rely on both eyes in order to hunt and any obstruction to either eye can cause problems later on. If it seems to be causing any issues I would recommend letting a vet take a look!

Also, welcome to the Forums!
Wow someone notice that here. Actually he had a lump on the left eye a few weeks ago and I though it would be gone in some days.
After a couple of days, the lump seemed disappear but then something else was occurred.
Probably he felt the itchy on his left eye thus he scratched it to things in the cage then the lump was broken. BUT made his left eye not really 'rounded' again.
I considered to the vet but I just wanted to make times to him recovering himself by nature.
I do this also as I see he still does normal things. His left eye not really made him become 'strange'.
He still hanging on the cage, exploring his home, hunting the foods etc.
Worry? Yes I a little bit worry.
Anyways thanks for your advice. I would see what happen in a few weeks. If his eye not coming back and normal again I will take him to the vet.

Wow someone notice that here. Actually he had a lump on the left eye a few weeks ago and I though it would be gone in some days.
After a couple of days, the lump seemed disappear but then something else was occurred.
Probably he felt the itchy on his left eye thus he scratched it to things in the cage then the lump was broken. BUT made his left eye not really 'rounded' again.
I considered to the vet but I just wanted to make times to him recovering himself by nature.
I do this also as I see he still does normal things. His left eye not really made him become 'strange'.
He still hanging on the cage, exploring his home, hunting the foods etc.
Worry? Yes I a little bit worry.
Anyways thanks for your advice. I would see what happen in a few weeks. If his eye not coming back and normal again I will take him to the vet.
Ohh interesting, if it ends up getting worse and a vet is required I would love to hear what they believe it to be! I have not seen a lump like this before so i'm quite curious 🧐! I hope his eye makes a nice recovery either way!

I guess you are wrong to ask that in this forum. are you lgbt activist?just go to another forum.
I find this very disturbing and disappointing from someone on here. Most people here are kind and never judgemental. I'll admit I've said some things on here that I regret but this is too far. The purpose of these forums are to help people and their chameleons, not to hate on someone for what they are or believe in.

We help any and every person on here, no matter what they look like, who they believe in, or how they identify themselves. None of that matters and shouldn’t matter; everyone‘s connected together as people, which is the only thing that matters
So maybe it was a misinterpret here. I meant I didnt against kind of like that. I just asking why it should be asked here. This is an animal forum right?

I find this very disturbing and disappointing from someone on here. Most people here are kind and never judgemental. I'll admit I've said some things on here that I regret but this is too far. The purpose of these forums are to help people and their chameleons, not to hate on someone for what they are or believe in.
I didnt mean to judge any kind of that things. I just didnt know why the reason of that question should be asked for chameleon??

I didnt mean to judge any kind of that things. I just didnt know why the reason of that question should be asked for chameleon??
That's not the point I am getting at. I'm talking about you telling someone to leave the forum because they could possibly be an LGBT activist. I will not argue about it because this is a ridiculous argument for a chameleon forum, but my point stands.

@salty dog occasionally makes this humorous gender neutral comment when we are trying to figure out the gender of a chameleon. The idea of even taking it seriously is beyond me.
However, to tell another member to find another forum if they have a different lifestyle or value system than you is repugnant. All forum members come from different walks of life, different cultures, different countries and just different everything. Discrimination here, or anywhere for that matter, is just not cool. We are united in our love for chameleons. So with this being said, if the acceptance and non-discrimination of all within the forum goes against your value system, perhaps you are the one who needs to find another forum. However, I do hope you’ll rethink things and choose to stay. Let’s move forward from this.

Yeah this is going too far. First of all I do apologize to everyone here. I didnt mean to against what people believe and what people stands.
Probably as english is not my native language I was incorrect to put words so it tended to be misinterpret also I took too emotionally then drove me to be out of my mind because my sense of humor was not reacted. I should have been chill.
All my point here actually have been answered for sexing my baby. Thats enough. I really appreaciate all of you who have come to my post, helped me to identify.
Thats all and I think the case is closed.
I learn today for think before post. Yeah we are here from different backgrounds, country, language, culture etc. We should respect each other. No more comment that sensitive things anymore.
I accept all of my mistake.
Thank you again for letting me learn.
I move on.

Yeah this is going too far. First of all I do apologize to everyone here. I didnt mean to against what people believe and what people stands.
Probably as english is not my native language I was incorrect to put words so it tended to be misinterpret also I took too emotionally then drove me to be out of my mind because my sense of humor was not reacted. I should have been chill.
All my point here actually have been answered for sexing my baby. Thats enough. I really appreaciate all of you who have come to my post, helped me to identify.
Thats all and I think the case is closed.
I learn today for think before post. Yeah we are here from different backgrounds, country, language, culture etc. We should respect each other. No more comment that sensitive things anymore.
I accept all of my mistake.
Thank you again for letting me learn.
I move on.
Yes, let’s close this case and move on and forward. I had no idea that English is not your native language, so I can see how things could be misinterpreted. I do hope you’ll stick around and continue to learn and share about your chameleon. This truly is a great community.

Back
Top Bottom