Help - Bit confuse male or female baby panther

This is my baby panther I have been adopting for about a month. The seller told me this one was male and a month old. So he would turn 2 month old this week.
But somehow I still a little bit curious his sex. I know that we can sexing panther by his bulk, but I didnt see a proper bulk on his tail thus I am not sure enough as I am not an expert one tho. Maybe he is too young so the bulk not coming out? but the seller said his colors was showing that he was a male.

Sometimes he shows the green and red dots and black strips on the skin but he also looks as female when he turn his skin into pale colors (brownish/pinkish? - I am not sure) - two latest photos.
Is it true the red and green colors - and greyish are identified as male?

IMG_20210503_124322.jpg

IMG_20210503_132326.jpg

IMG_20210510_132901.jpg
IMG_20210510_132802.jpg

IMG_20210510_132930.jpg

IMG_20210510_160319.jpg

IMG_20210511_133450.jpg

well, thank you for everyone who has responded my post. this is the first time one as a new guy here, didnt think you guys would help me .

yup he could be male or female but those signs tend to say that my baby is male and I hope so!
Well I didn’t say welcome, so welcome to the forum! :) We all do try to help each other out regardless of whether it’s your first post of thousandth. Sometimes posts get ‘lost’ which is why I bumped yours. I wasn’t able to determine your little one’s gender, but do know that he’s adorable. I’m sure he’s going to grow into quite the beauty.😊

Last pic would've had me fooled lol looks like he's a female w/ their peachy receptive colors. But def. male. You can even see he's starting to show his colors in one of the pics. So early, too. Keep us updated on how he develops. Love watching ppls youngins grow up :)

Well I didn’t say welcome, so welcome to the forum! :) We all do try to help each other out regardless of whether it’s your first post of thousandth. Sometimes posts get ‘lost’ which is why I bumped yours. I wasn’t able to determine your little one’s gender, but do know that he’s adorable. I’m sure he’s going to grow into quite the beauty.😊
Whoaa...Thank you!

Last pic would've had me fooled lol looks like he's a female w/ their peachy receptive colors. But def. male. You can even see he's starting to show his colors in one of the pics. So early, too. Keep us updated on how he develops. Love watching ppls youngins grow up :)
Yeah the last one would've had fooled me too! Wow you are the one who identifies my little one confidently! I hope you are right.
Yup he's started to show his colors, he's just about 2 month old! I saw many babies are showing his colors when they up to 3 months old. Could be special one mine!
Yeah, the most important thing is he could grow healthy so I can update again how he develops later !:)

Yeah the last one would've had fooled me too! Wow you are the one who identifies my little one confidently! I hope you are right.
Yup he's started to show his colors, he's just about 2 month old! I saw many babies are showing his colors when they up to 3 months old. Could be special one mine!
Yeah, the most important thing is he could grow healthy so I can update again how he develops later !:)
My "definitely" was me *manifesting* male for you 🤣 cus this pic, in-particular, makes me second guess myself.

Attachments

• IMG_20210510_132901.jpg
    IMG_20210510_132901.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 109
Back
Top Bottom