Help appreciated to help identify

Littlehorn

Tonight, one of the local shop received a shipment of chameleons, and I got some of them home. Some R. aculimatus, C. rudis (ruby/ rainbow), but there are some which I cannot identify and I have been googling for pictures with the correct scientific name.

So please if anyone have some spare time, please help out (photos not very good, coz I just unpack them from the boxes)

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0157.jpg
    IMG_0157.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    IMG_0159.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 10 Racum.jpg
    10 Racum.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 190
It a female Kinyongia uthmoelleri (pics 1-2) and a male Rhampholeon (Rhinodigitum) acuminatus (pics 4-5). I'm not sure what the female is in Pic 3 but judging by the feet colouration it's part of the Kinyongia genus. Kinyongia beohmei perhaps? Do you have a better picture of her?

Thanks guys for all the help.

Shipment is from East Africa, so itz probably Rhampholeon + Kinyongia

Picture 3 is the problem, it has yellow digits and I'm still trying to figure out what it is, lol

Pic 1-2 is a Kinyongia uthmoelleri(f)
Pic 4-5 just a bunch of R. acuminatus

I know this thread is a bit old, but I think I just figured out what the chameleon in photo 3 is. I found boehmei a decent guess considering the form of the head and the small dorsal spines, but the lateral stripe didn't fit with that. I think it has to be a K. uluguruensis female. For those of you who have Colin Tilbury's chameleon atlas (Chameleons of Africa, 2010), there is a photo of a female on page 405.
Let me know what you guys think! :)

Some more uthie female pics to see!! Cool. Thanks for reopening this thread, Freddy:)

Im not sure what the other female would be. K. boehmei would have been my guess too.

Back
Top Bottom