help!!!!!!!!!!!!!any input would be appreciated

lcsphx

hi i am kinda new to these threads, or whatever they are called,, hope you get this and can give me some input.....okay one thing.. I got panther 2 eggs that i am unsure how old they are he didnt find them till he went to go repot the plant that was in her cage. however i do know that the female they came from was bred. he gave me 2 of the ???40? eggs . I have had them for almost 2 months now, kept in moist sand with a little bit of soil blend been keeping the sand humidity high, and moist, in a tupperware w/ small ventilation holes , sitting in a dark cabitet, at 72-75 degrees,. Since i have had them they appear to have grown at first, one much bigger than the other, an nthey have not molded, however about a week ago I noticed they have started to show some red blotches and a little bluish in spots , so today I went to check them and moisture is high but the larger egg appears to have shrunken some and kinda dented in on the side that lays against the soil, I dont even know if these are good eggs , I figure if they were bad maybe they would have molded by now?? what do you think ?

also another question (well actually got several but I dont want to bother you with to much ) anyways 2 panther did infact "mate" a few times w/in a 3 day range, untill the female started to show colors like a gila monster and start gapping when she saw the male, is she pregnant? will a female lay fertile eggs regardless, as long as she and the male did infact have "intercourse" cause I have a pair that mated a few times with in a 4 day range, starting 22 days ago, neithe rof the 2 had been bred before he is about 9 months and she is about 2 years,,i dont see or feel lumps in her. Is she pregnant?:confused:

I'm not quite sure about the eggs as they need specific tempretures but if two chameleons have mated then its vital you separate them after to reduce stress.

Oh and provide a laying bucket for your female. I don't have the link but there is an awesome video to help with that I'm sure someone will chip on with info and the link

Back
Top Bottom