help!!!!!!!!!!!!!any input would be appreciated

lcsphx

hi i am kinda new to these threads, or whatever they are called,, hope you get this and can give me some input.....okay one thing.. I got panther 2 eggs that i am unsure how old they are he didnt find them till he went to go repot the plant that was in her cage. however i do know that the female they came from was bred. he gave me 2 of the ???40? eggs . I have had them for almost 2 months now, kept in moist sand with a little bit of soil blend been keeping the sand humidity high, and moist, in a tupperware w/ small ventilation holes , sitting in a dark cabitet, at 72-75 degrees,. Since i have had them they appear to have grown at first, one much bigger than the other, an nthey have not molded, however about a week ago I noticed they have started to show some red blotches and a little bluish in spots , so today I went to check them and moisture is high but the larger egg appears to have shrunken some and kinda dented in on the side that lays against the soil, I dont even know if these are good eggs , I figure if they were bad maybe they would have molded by now?? what do you think ?

also another question (well actually got several but I dont want to bother you with to much ) anyways 2 panther did infact "mate" a few times w/in a 3 day range, untill the female started to show colors like a gila monster and start gapping when she saw the male, is she pregnant? will a female lay fertile eggs regardless, as long as she and the male did infact have "intercourse" cause I have a pair that mated a few times with in a 4 day range, starting 22 days ago, neithe rof the 2 had been bred before he is about 9 months and she is about 2 years,,i dont see or feel lumps in her. Is she pregnant?:confused:

Simon1986

I'm not quite sure about the eggs as they need specific tempretures but if two chameleons have mated then its vital you separate them after to reduce stress.

Simon1986

Oh and provide a laying bucket for your female. I don't have the link but there is an awesome video to help with that I'm sure someone will chip on with info and the link

Top Bottom