Hello

aar0n

Hello, I just recently got interested in Chameleons and I am waiting until I have done more research before I buy one. I am also transitioning from school to a career which will also delay my purchasing of one. I would eventually like to get into breeding.

Welcome and I commend you for doing your research! Heck I waited close to 6 months before getting my deremensis, your research will pay off, no need to be in a hurry. Look at all the different options, ask questions and search for info there are a lot of people willing to help you on your path to Chameleon obsessiveness:D Before breeding start with 1 and learn everything possible about it, not just printed material but personnel observation. This will prepare you to take on anything when you do decide to breed. Remember its expensive and time consuming but well worth it if you are prepared for all the variables Chameleons can throw at you! :)

Well hello and welcome to the forum. There isn't a better place around to learn about chameleons. If you spend some time reading here you will be in great shape when you are ready to get one. And any time you have a question, just jump right in, no need to wait to get your cham before you get all the info you can.

yes i totally agree!!! you can find out things that no other place can answer, if you want to learn about everything there is to know about chameleons you are in the right place ;)

Back
Top Bottom