hello

meganm85

I'm new here....just wanted everyone to know how excited i am to be getting a new ambilobe panther chameleon on Tuesday....my other ambanja panther died about 2 months ago....this is the best Christmas present ever..thanks to my awesome b/f.....:D

Very cool boyfriend I would have to say. WHat happened to your other cham? Maybe we can help you tweak your husbandry so nothing happens to your new little one.

well he was kinda up there in age.....and i made a mistake...i had a really bad fruit fly problem in my kitchen which is next to the room where he was....so i bombed the kitchen...i shut the door and put a blanket around the door so nothing would get in....but it must of...he got sick and wouldn't eat....we had to force feed him a couple days then he passed away.....he was the sweetest thing....i was never a reptile person till i met my b/f....he used to have 2 sunburst veilds...unfortunately his dog got the male and the gave the female away.....thanks to my b/f i fell in love with chameleons.....

thank you all....actually...my profile pic is a picture of him.....we got him at chameleons north west.com.....that's the picture they sent me.....it was between him and another one that looked so sweet and calm...it was by far one of the hardest decisions i had to make in a long time....:)

Back
Top Bottom