Hello to all out there!

CMA0936

Hey there, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just received 3 Jackson's chameleons last week. 1.2. that are about 5 inches long. They are currently in a 40 gallon breeder waiting for their new screen enclosure, 24x24x48. I was super happy to receive them and got them from a local breeder. I have had all different types of reptiles in the past and still have a bunch. They all have their own herp room. After reading everything on the site I realized that I am already breaking one of the rules of keeping a chameleon, housing them together. They are all eating and doing fine, all have great colors. No stress indicators, so I wanted to know if they can still be housed together until they get a little bigger. All 3 have been drinking from my home made dripped system I made and I just saw the male catch and eat a cricket. Way cool! They are such cool reps and I really don't know why I have not had them before. Well any other advice would be great.
Thank you,
Chantre

Welcome to the Forums and congrats on your Jacksons. Amy pictures? Most species of chameleons should not he housed together.

Back
Top Bottom