Hello, I want to introduce Boris and his friends

I' m taking care of two ambilobe chameleons they are so lowly. One is Boris male one and Sunset female one.

I started to share on youtube videos to show to more people how amazing species they are. But first was keep recordings for free just for me and family.

We all know it how hard it' s keep them alive. They are harder to keep alive than my children, cat, guinea pig, fish and shrimp what i have.

Sorry guys I'm polish my english it's not perfect.

His photo:

P1027492.jpg

One of His Movie that I' m posted:

I' m not taking any money from it. But if you like some videos that thing can spread chameleons for more peoples not just gecons.

If you can just click like on videos but never subscribe because you have same friend at home, just for other who must see chameleon his boring life.

thank you

Last edited:
I' m taking care of two ambilobe chameleons they are so lowly. One is Boris male one and Sunset female one.

I started to share on youtube videos to show to more people how amazing species they are. But first was keep recordings for free just for me and family.

We all know it how hard it' s keep them alive. They are harder to keep alive than my children, cat, guinea pig, fish and shrimp what i have.

Sorry guys I'm polish my english it's not perfect.

His photo:

View attachment 328463

One of His Movie that I' m posted:

I' m not taking any money from it. But if you like some videos that thing can spread chameleons for more peoples not just gecons.

If you can just click like on videos but never subscribe because you have same friend at home, just for other who must see chameleon his boring life.

thank you

Boris is very handsome!! Thank you for sharing, they are such interesting creatures and so easy to love!!😊

Back
Top Bottom