Hello I need help I have two veiled chameleons

Angelina2000

They are named Pascal and Moana I swear I am so in love with them they are so beautiful ❤ but I have no money for a vet I love these guys to death

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1489369099736.jpg
    FB_IMG_1489369099736.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 149
I just saw the one picture. I mean one picture from that angle won't tell us much. I am linking you to a form. You need to fill out completely and for each chameleon.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/

I will be pretty honest here, you need to start saving for vet funds immediately. Even if there is nothing currently wrong, anyway you get paid you should be putting a little bit of what you get into savings and DON'T touch it. Savings from paychecks can be anywhere from 5-20 dollars or more a paycheck. Depending on what I was getting when I got a single pay check I was putting away 10-40 dollars. Within around two months I usually had around a couple hundred dollars. And I never stopped saving. Trust me you will use it eventually.

Welcome @Angelina2000 what do you think is wrong ?
Well I've talked to so many people but nobody seems to understand I've cried so much because Everytime I try to get some help everyone just wants me to give up on my baby moana I've never gave up on any animal in my life no matter how big or how small I love my baby moana so much I give her kisses and she just rubs her head against mine the bond that I have with Moana is unbreakable I know I'm really tight on money right now but I am trying my best to make sure my love is ok she hasn't been opening her eyes so I went to this guy's that owns veiled chameleons himself he works at a pet store and he showed me what to give her and now she's slowly opening her eyes

Well I've talked to so many people but nobody seems to understand I've cried so much because Everytime I try to get some help everyone just wants me to give up on my baby moana I've never gave up on any animal in my life no matter how big or how small I love my baby moana so much I give her kisses and she just rubs her head against mine the bond that I have with Moana is unbreakable I know I'm really tight on money right now but I am trying my best to make sure my love is ok she hasn't been opening her eyes so I went to this guy's that owns veiled chameleons himself he works at a pet store and he showed me what to give her and now she's slowly opening her eyes
What are you giving her ?

It's warm out today finally it's like 75 but no I am looking for one and the people that we got them from gave us the wrong information
Ok so if you can get them out side that would be fantastic , sun is the best uvb you can find . What are you supplementing with ? I know you are short with money but they absolutely need the uvb and now !!. I don't want to sound harsh you have come for help but you will have a host of issues .

What are they living in? We all have lots of questions. If you really care about then like you say you do I suggest you fill out the how to ask for help form like multiple people have suggested so we can all help you fix what is wrong

Back
Top Bottom