Hello I need help I have two veiled chameleons

The 3 on bottom are new the 3 on top iv used but still put off uvb
20170324_181108.jpg

I'm really confused. What was the problem in the first place? from the picture that cham looks fine. Why did you ask for help when you wouldn't give us any sort of helpful information? We're not here to judge you or your chams, but we are here to help. We can't do that if, from what we can tell, there is no problem.

Help, don't help, nevermind, I know how to fix a sick chameleon. I don't want to answer your questions. I'm going to reply in cryptic messages, keeps everyone confused and gets attention.

If you do not follow the caresheet exactly, your chams will not live very long. The info includes heating, lighting, UVB needs, water/hydration, misting, nutrition, calcium supplements, gutloading your feeders, etc...
If you really love them, care for them correctly or you want have them very long. They can suffer without the proper husbandry.

I end up stop responding to these threads after around two posts. I gave the OP what they needed to get help. If they decide not to do it correctly than they are either trolls or their chameleons will suffer because of their stupidity. I try to avoid being frustrated in posts, and try to be helpful, but I can't be if I honestly know nothing about the situation

Back
Top Bottom