Hello from Georgia.............Newbie

GodStillBlesses

Hello. My name is Tonya and I am a first time Chameleon owner. I have a female veiled chameleon named Pringles. She really does not like me. Everytime I come to her cage for anything she turnes almost black. I have only had her for about 3 weeks.

Mother of 4. A 12 year old girl, 6, 5 & 3 year old boys. Married happily to the SAME man for over 13 years.
I currently have 3 dogs(buster, dooley & mekenzie), 1 cat(fluffy), 2 chinchillas (maximus & athenia), 1 fish(fish),
3 RES, 1 cooter river turtle, 1 Hermann's Tortoise(hermie) & 1 Chinese Water dragon(herbert).
And a new Veiled chameleon(Pringles).

Thank you to nightcrawler for telling me about this site.

Let me the first to say welcome to the chameleon forums. Lots of people here that are willing to help with your chameleon.
Dean

Hello. My name is Tonya and I am a first time Chameleon owner. I have a female veiled chameleon named Pringles. She really does not like me. Everytime I come to her cage for anything she turnes almost black. I have only had her for about 3 weeks.

Mother of 4. A 12 year old girl, 6, 5 & 3 year old boys. Married happily to the SAME man for over 13 years.
I currently have 3 dogs(buster, dooley & mekenzie), 1 cat(fluffy), 2 chinchillas (maximus & athenia), 1 fish(fish),
3 RES, 1 cooter river turtle, 1 Hermann's Tortoise(hermie) & 1 Chinese Water dragon(herbert).
And a new Veiled chameleon(Pringles).

Thank you to nightcrawler for telling me about this site.

WOW!!! you have your hands full...13 years, good for you. My wife and I will celibate our 25 year in three weeks. I need to take a snooze just reading about all the things you have to do.

Welcome

glad to see you made it! i thought that earned an exclimation. ive been wondering about your cham for a couple of days now. how is it?

dogs

I have a white american bulldog(like the one on homeward bound ). I have a tan & white english bulldog( like the one at all UGA games). I also have a chocolate taco bell dog(heck I cannot spell that breed)

Welcome Godstillblesses!!!! I am also a Georgia Girl!! I have been married 24 years and have 4 dogs (3 doxies and a mix), 12 cats, 6 fish aquariums, 1.3 rudis, 1.0 ambanja panther and 1.2 bearded pygmies. I guess us southern girls love our animals. I have learned alot from Chameleonforum. I know you will too!

Back
Top Bottom