Hello Everyone!

dirklance

OK... So I've been creeping around these forums for weeks. Nerding out, researching, and harrassing a few members like crazy (Brock and Marty mostly). I've decided to finally introduce myself and my new little guy.

We (my wife and I) picked up Gordon (aka. The Gordonculous One) from Brock @Zen Reptiles last weekend at the Abbotsford BCRC show. If you are in BC, I highly recommend Brock and Tanya (Zen Reptiles). They were super patient and helpful, great people to deal with (especially if you are a newb like me!). He is a 2.5 month old Nosy Be. He's a cute little guy. He is eating and drinking like a champ. I am currently feeding him flightless fruitflies and pinheads. He is currently living in a 12x12x18 Exo Terra. He has a 40w incandescent house bulb for basking (about 82-84F), and I am using a 24" ReptiSUN 10.0 (it's about 7-8" from the top of the enclosure right now, will be moving it a few inches closer this weekend), and a 24" 5000k bulb for the foilage (schefflera arboricola). The humidty ranges between 40-70%. I also have a 24x24x48 ReptiBreeze enclosure to move him into when he gets a bit older. I have a nice Pothos, and a 'Money Tree' for that enclosure. Already got my MistKing for the ReptiBreeze, and for now I am hand misting the Exo Terra. Anyways, I just thought I would say hello to everyone, and thanks to everyone on this board for providing me all the info I needed to ensure Gordon is a spoiled little cham. I have included a few pics because I know how much everyone loves pics!! Thanks for checking out my first post!

Justin.

gordosetup.jpg

gordoclimbing.jpg

gordochilling.jpg

gordowithchamdad.jpg

do you know their webpage? i have been looking for someone in canada to buy from. the option here are very limited

Thanks everyone!

do you know their webpage? i have been looking for someone in canada to buy from. the option here are very limited

Their web page isn't setup I don't think. 'Zen Reptiles' are a member here on the forums. I would just message Brock on here and see if he has any Nosy Be's left.

Back
Top Bottom