Hello Everyone!!!

Thechamdad

This is little Pascalli , I've had him for almost a full month now , I purchased him from a reptile breeding facility here in Sout Africa , they have bren breeding a variety of reptiles snce 1980 and had the best reviews on healthy animals etc and I received my boy in great health.... I was on prior to this forum but was mostly given advice that most cham owners was against or mostly be attacked for a simple question... I have done tons and tons of research andoat jist reffered to this forum which I must also say I feel much better about reading the responses and comments .... I am looking forward to be a part of this forum and share Pascalli's journey with you all as he is my first veiled cham :) oh... and he is 4 months of age as the breeder told me he was born on the 2nd of feb ....

Attachments

• 20220526_191512.jpg
    20220526_191512.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220601_161535.jpg
    20220601_161535.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 20220526_123058.jpg
    20220526_123058.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 57
Hi and welcome! :) Very glad that you’ve found your way here. The forum is full of awesome people with a wealth of knowledge and who enjoy helping make the world a better place for chameleons and their keepers. Do ask any questions you may have and definitely share all about your little cutie.

Hi and welcome! :) Very glad that you’ve found your way here. The forum is full of awesome people with a wealth of knowledge and who enjoy helping make the world a better place for chameleons and their keepers. Do ask any questions you may have and definitely share all about your little cutie.
Thank you so much , I already feel welcomed! I love the repsonses on here and the advice really a great forum

Welcome and congratulations on your little Pascalli, he’s a cutie!😊 I looked around a lot for info on my veiled as well, and this site is one of the very best on the web for info, hands down. It definitely has the best people! They’re very welcoming and always happy to help.

I look forward to pics along the way.😊 It will be fun to watch your little guy grow. My veiled is estimated to be ~8 months now (+/-) and I find myself looking through my pictures of him in awe of how small he was when I got him. Like children, they grow so fast!😅 I hope you have many happy years with Pascalli and enjoy your time here on the site.

Welcome and congratulations on your little Pascalli, he’s a cutie!😊 I looked around a lot for info on my veiled as well, and this site is one of the very best on the web for info, hands down. It definitely has the best people! They’re very welcoming and always happy to help.

I look forward to pics along the way.😊 It will be fun to watch your little guy grow. My veiled is estimated to be ~8 months now (+/-) and I find myself looking through my pictures of him in awe of how small he was when I got him. Like children, they grow so fast!😅 I hope you have many happy years with Pascalli and enjoy your time here on the site.
Thank you so much , he is just my life atm I can't stop stressing about the smallest thing even though its nothing lol it is that first time cham owner stress lol , I grew up seeing them and all that but never had one as a pet until now , yes I tend to find myself doing the same exact thing , they are just next level cute I cant deal lol

Welcome and it brings me joy that I´m almost not seeing your little Pascalli, means you did a good job setting up your enclosure.
Enjoy your little fella, now he´s still little :cool:
If any questions don´t hesitate to ask.
Thank you thank you so much , I was told there were multiple things wrong with he's little forest but I am glad to know now I have done a good job with providing safety and security for my little best bud

Welcome and it brings me joy that I´m almost not seeing your little Pascalli, means you did a good job setting up your enclosure.
Enjoy your little fella, now he´s still little :cool:
If any questions don´t hesitate to ask.
I do he's mistings 3 times a day , for 3 minutes each but if he is still drinking after that I do an extra 30 sec , hes poop and urinates looks healthy and solid like it should , is that mistings okay or ?

Thank you thank you so much , I was told there were multiple things wrong with he's little forest but I am glad to know now I have done a good job with providing safety and security for my little best bud
It looks like real plants to me, if not that´s the thing people are referring to is wrong. Or maybe there´re plants in their that aren´t chameleon safe, veileds are notorious for eating plants, otherwise I don´t know what should be wrong with it.

I do he's mistings 3 times a day , for 3 minutes each but if he is still drinking after that I do an extra 30 sec , hes poop and urinates looks healthy and solid like it should , is that mistings okay or ?
People do different schedules with misting. Personally, I use the chameleon academy schedule, however most important is your cham is and stays hydrated and that in between the misting the branches can dry out, otherwise they can get fungus or other infections on their feet. And as long as you don´t get any troubles with the drainage, then you should be fine.

Screenshot 2022-06-09 110105.jpg

It looks like real plants to me, if not that´s the thing people are referring to is wrong. Or maybe there´re plants in their that aren´t chameleon safe, veileds are notorious for eating plants, otherwise I don´t know what should be wrong with it.
I only have real planta in there as I am not a fan of fake plants , and I have a bamboo palm in and a hibiscus and a pothos and a hoya carnosa and some airplants which he seems to love and a jade plant at the bottom of the cage

Back
Top Bottom