Heidi & Waldo

Breezy9

Hi, everyone!
Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that Heidi & Waldo are still doing wonderfully! They LOVE to hunt the 30-40 crickets I give them every day! Waldo is now bigger than Heidi. Waldo is about 4-5 months old now and Heidi is about 6 months. They also still get along REALLY well in the same viv. I have been montitoring them very closely (I am a stay at home mom so I'm able to watch them a lot) and no sign of aggression towards each other. None at all. They actually sleep close to each other and bask together. They are very aware of where the other is so they don't accidentally grab a tail. They carefully go around each other instead. I caught them holding hands today! Lol. I do have another viv ready to go but they seem to really love each other! I'm guessing that will be good if I choose to breed them, right?

I love these chams!

If you have a male and female together, you need to seperate asap.

She is of breeding age now, and breeding a female too young can have dire consequences.

Please seperate asap.

Glad to hear they are doing well! You should post some pictures of them!

That is so cute that they seem to like living together but I have to agree with Camimom, I would put them in their own cages now. They might be awesome together but it can cause extra stress on them, especially Heidi as she is most likely mature now or will be very soon and that is too young for her to breed should Waldo get any ideas while your not looking ;)

Heidi got her own "room" about 5 weeks ago and they are both still doing great!!! I'm going to post an update with pics on a new thread now!

Back
Top Bottom