Heartbroken

Chameleonliz

So my chameleon was about 3 - 5 months old and all of a sudden she started to get really skinny but she was eating and drinking completely fine. She started to get so weak she could no longer eat. So I gave her the best life before her death, she passed away this morning and I don’t know what happened

So my chameleon was about 3 - 5 months old and all of a sudden she started to get really skinny but she was eating and drinking completely fine. She started to get so weak she could no longer eat. So I gave her the best life before her death, she passed away this morning and I don’t know what happened
I’m so very sorry to hear this, fly with the angels baby girl xo .

I think she is happier now she was a bright green colour when she was dead which makes me feel s bit better to know she has no stress anymore and she can rest easy

I'm pretty sure if the website moderators felt like they needed to intervene about my statement or the op objected they would have, I made a logical statement, fishing for a reason why, which I think is reasonable

I'm pretty sure if the website moderators felt like they needed to intervene about my statement or the op objected they would have, I made a logical statement, fishing for a reason why, which I think is reasonable
And I made a compassionate statement. You can do whatever you wish! I was simply pointing out that you may want to hold back on making such comments until the OP asks for additional advice. Right now they are grieving and not asking for us to tell them what could have happened. It is called having empathy for them.

Back
Top Bottom