- Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care? She is a veiled, and I *think* she is about 3-3 1/2 years. I have had her since Aug 3, 2021.
- Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon? I usually only pick her up to put her in her tree. I approach usually to say hi, to spray her cage, or to feed her.
- Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?I have been feeding my chameleon Super worms, crickets, and wax worms. I range from 3-5 every other day, and dust them in calcium 2 times a month. i gut load the bugs non poisonous vegetables and fruits.
- Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule? I use the "Fluker's repta calcium" that has d3 in it, and dust the bugs 2 times a month, so about every 2 weeks.
- Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?I spray her cage, and use the betazooer humidifier at the low setting. I use the humidifier until before she goes to bed and spray 2 times a day, and she *LOVES* drinking and eating.
- Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites? I don't know if she has been tested for parasites, but her poop is dark brown/black, and her urates are white or yellow.
- History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you. I am cheking to see if she has a burn on her casque or not, and if she has gular edema, but other than that, everything is fine!
- Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions? Currently, she has the medium reptibreeze cage, but we just got her the extra large. The current cage is 16-16-30.
- Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule? So my supposed to be "UVB" light is actually an led, but her mclanzoo heat light does produce UVB. I always keep her heat lamp on, and her light turns on from 10:30-9:00. She is a heavy sleeper!
- Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps? I have a thermometer, and the usual temperature is between 80-85, and the bottom is around 70. The lowest overnight temp is 68-75.
- Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity? I am still trying to get a hygrometer, but I make the humidity with her humidifier.
- Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind? I don't currently have any live plants, I only use fake silk plants.
- Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor? Her cage is not near anything risky or annoying. It is located next to my dresser. A super cozy spot for it!
- Location - Where are you geographically located? I am located near SLC utah.