Healthy gutload of veggies and fruits for Dubia colony

Alozz25

So I’ve decided to start a Dubia colony few weeks ago to feed my chameleon. So far it’s going good, already have some babies. My question is what is a good fresh veggie/ fruit diet? I’ve been reading about feeding to much of a certain vitamins could be bad for them?? My head is spinning. I’ve had few die off here there and I’m not sure if it’s bc of their diet. Also, Any ideas on how to store the fresh gutload so it won’t go bad after a week

4DA3F030-2204-4E1D-A6CA-B391FC68BC10.jpeg

I keep my discoids in an organic soil substrate with springtails and white dwarf isopods to keep things clean. I’ve noticed they breed better in the soil too. I have some chunks of cork bark set up for them to hide in. I feed them primarily organic greens (dandelion, watercress, collards, chard, arugula, etc), various squashes, bell pepper, a little bit of fruit (usually blueberries and raspberries and rarely banana, oranges & apple) and Repashy Bug Burger. With the exception of oranges and bug burger, I feed them the extra salad stuff that I buy for my beardie.

I keep my discoids in an organic soil substrate with springtails and white dwarf isopods to keep things clean. I’ve noticed they breed better in the soil too. I have some chunks of cork bark set up for them to hide in. I feed them primarily organic greens (dandelion, watercress, collards, chard, arugula, etc), various squashes, bell pepper, a little bit of fruit (usually blueberries and raspberries and rarely banana, oranges & apple) and Repashy Bug Burger. With the exception of oranges and bug burger, I feed them the extra salad stuff that I buy for my beardie.
Thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom