Healthy chameleon picture thread

Heika

About time we had another one of these.. please feel free to post pics of your healthy animals!

A few of mine.. the first is Skamandros, who is finally clear of a nearly 4 month long eye infection resulting from a terrible shipment:

Skamandros.jpg

Spencer:

Spencer-1.jpg

Monica sunbathing.. she went to a new home last Monday:

Monica.jpg

Bill, who hates the camera:

Bill.jpg

WOW Heika, Skamandros looks AWESOME maybe I should have kept him!!
I am glad he got over his eye infection he looked great when I shipped him
to you!! He looks just like his father Toragnaga who has recently passed
from old age!!:(

WOW Heika, Skamandros looks AWESOME maybe I should have kept him!!

If you would have, I would be appx. $300.00 richer for the vet care alone.. :D

He is doing well. I like him, he has a fighting spirit. There were a few touch and go moments in the beginning, especially when his eyes were so gigantic from being bashed around in that box. The swelling would go down, and then come back.. then, the infections set in. All good now. I plan to introduce him to his girlfriends in the next week or two, since he has maintained his health for a couple weeks now.

Heika

Here is my female veiled
thegirl.jpg

and my male veiled (he had MBD badly when I got him but is all better now)
theboy2.jpg

this is my new veiled.. he is hard to get a picture of.. this guy is fast! His name is "Fragile"... named by my 4 year old who has obviously heard "Stay away, they are fragile" one too many times!
fragile.jpg

Here is my male ambanja Leo
leo2.jpg

And last but not least is my ambanja, Panthor.. this is the one that was fighting the bowel infection. He is doing MUCH better and just yesterday started eating on his own.
panthor.jpg

Skamandros is a beautiful chameleon, Heika. What locale is he? Great job nursing him through his eye infection. Bad shipments are definitely frustrating, to say the least!

Skamandros is a beautiful chameleon, Heika. What locale is he? Great job nursing him through his eye infection. Bad shipments are definitely frustrating, to say the least!

Thanks! He is a nosy be. The darker blue splotching on his side that looks like they could be bars is actually fading bruises from baytril injections. I will take some new pics of him after the last of the bruises fade. It was a nasty infection. With his blue skin, he came out of the box with his eyes looking like two grapes stuck to his head! Lots of improvement... you can tell he had an eye infection in that pic.. his eye opening is still a little enlarged. He isn't a perfect nosy be.. too much red freckling in him. But he is a very nice, deep blue, and will be good for my breeding program.

Heika

Yamanu, Male Maroantsetra Locale Panther. (For sale...)
grumppq2.jpg

The Old Timer Sambava. Originally WC years ago.
samoq2.jpg

"Colonel", a fair sized Veiled.
krnlss8.jpg

Last edited:
You can't talk, cham man!!! i am a mere mortal compared to you and your lot:D:D This thread has excellent pics cant wait to see more:D

Alrighty, might as well throw up a couple pictures of two of my monsters. My female Veiled is so cranky she'll start throwing a fit as soon as she sees the camera, so no pictures of her, and as some of you know, recently I lost my female Veiled breeder, suffocated by her own eggs, so no pictures of her unless they're older pictures unfortunately. So that leaves us with these two:

This is Rigamorty, my 5 month old little man, he's showing great colors already:
Picture665.jpg

Picture668.jpg

And this is my Jackson's, such a hard little bugger to take a picture of, my god! And this is such a horrible picture, but he sure can run fast from the camera... He's WC, so I'm not sure how old he is. Hopefully I'll be able to find a girlfriend or two for him soon:
Picture670.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I'm no photographer, that's for sure! :p Will, I think I'm going to have to talk to you about Yamanu!

Back
Top Bottom