Healthy 5 month Male Veiled Chameleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESGuy

Healthy 10 month Male Veiled Chameleon - SOLD

SOLD!

Unfortunately, like most people, I have no more time to care for my chameleon, Weirdo. So if anyone would like to buy him please e-mail me at [email protected] or PM me on here. Thank You!

I am also selling his cage, light, UVB light fixture, fake vines, and vitamins. You could get them separate or together. Contact me for details.

By the way, I am now able to ship him so it is no longer pickup only! You can buy him no matter where you are!

WeirdoSalepictures005.jpg

WeirdoSalepictures002.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You very much! I might have him for a while by the way ;) So when you are able to buy him he might still be up for sale :)

By the way, I am now able to ship him so it is no longer pickup only! You can buy him no matter where you are!:D

RESGuy said:
Atleast they arn't illegal to keep!
Actually, our laws concerning reptiles are municipal, city to city, and in some cities, no reptiles may be kept at all. 5 minutes away in another city, all reptiles are aloowed, another 5 minutes in another city, and maybe only no crocodilians and snakes over 6 feet.

For sure.

I beleive the laws of my city are;
-No crocodilians over 4ft legth
-No Boas or Pythons
-No Snakes over 6ft adult legnth
-No Venomous Reptiles
-No Native animals

It think thats what it is...

Im sorry but,

MY VEILED IS NO LONGER UP FOR SALE.

I have decided to keep him, if you wish to know why then read my thread on the General Discussion Topic.

But I appriciate that you all liked my Vieled and that some of you actually wanted to buy him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom