Healthy 5 month Male Veiled Chameleon

Status
Not open for further replies.
**BUMP**

Up for sale again :( I have noticed that no matter how much I want to keep him he really is a handful and I have not time for him. I am also devoted to my 55 gallon fish/turtle tank and I am also currently setting up a 5.5 gallon. So I will have to leave this great hobby of Chameleons :( But I hope a good owner buys him, someone who can do a better job than me, and devote more time to him. That's why Im posting on THIS site.

Thank You,
Julian (RESGuy)

Yes, I have received some offers but nothing is yet final so he is definetly still available :D Feel free to contact me with an offer. I think he makes a great Christmas present ;)

Hello

I was looking for a male veiled chameleon and we live in daytona beach florida.
We were wondering if you still were looking to sell him.
Thank you

New pictures!!
cheese001edit.jpg

cheese002edit.jpg

cheese003.jpg

cheese017edit.jpg

cheese018edit.jpg

cheese019edit.jpg

I took these on Saturday :) He is STILL up for sale as well as his entire setup!

If you still have him this summer and your looking to offload him still, PLEASE LOOK ME UP!!!! Weather is too cold this winter in the Rockies and risking it really isn't worth the life of a beautiful animal such as yours. So, if say...May rolls around and you still have him, LOOK ME UP!!! I'll buy the entire setup off of you too.

where are you from m8 the uk or not because he looks like a very good specemin for mating purposes and will be almost ready for it aswell cheers

where are you from m8 the uk or not because he looks like a very good specemin for mating purposes and will be almost ready for it aswell cheers
Sorry man I am from the U.S ;) But I do agree with Will I have never heard of this happening before.

If you still have him this summer and your looking to offload him still, PLEASE LOOK ME UP!!!! Weather is too cold this winter in the Rockies and risking it really isn't worth the life of a beautiful animal such as yours. So, if say...May rolls around and you still have him, LOOK ME UP!!! I'll buy the entire setup off of you too.
I will do Brian :) Summer isn't very far away so if no offers are made I will sell him to you :) Thanks for the interest. :cool:

i love where i live i can have many exotic pets if i wanted but no venimous ones , were allowed crocodilians , boas , pythons,spiders and i cant think of the other one right now but i wish they would ship chameleons to canada from the states cause canada is defianlty getting left out

in vancouver they just passed a bylaw that makes iguanas illegal to house. This , as im told, is due to how large they grow, and vancouver is a dence area, with many condos etc. so i suppose the city beleives this leads to poor care of them?!

RESguy, ive never understood what the 1.0.0 or 0.0.1 means... what is it for?!
1.0.0 = 1 male
0.1.0 = 1 female
0.0.0 = Unknown Gender

;)

UPDATE:
Okay the chameleon is spoken for at $150 shipped for him and all his stuff. Could someone give me the link to how to package a chameleon for shipping correctly? I know someone has given it to me before but I lost the link :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom