Health help.

Curtis James

Established Member
So I am noticing his spine kinda popping out. Is he not eating enough? Any thoughts?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369490230.028033.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369490248.346061.jpg

I'm not too sure why his spine is doing that. Maybe try adding some superworms which are high in fat to his diet.

He looks fine to me. The line you are seeing just below the dorsal ridge is commonly seen.

The only thing i notice is your boys casque is thin. A good sign that he is not getting enough water.

He looks fine to me. The line you are seeing just below the dorsal ridge is commonly seen.

The only thing i notice is your boys casque is thin. A good sign that he is not getting enough water.

His poop has no yellow in it, all white. I mist ever morning for 2 min when light comes on at 9am then around 10:30-11:00 I Spray for about 10 min. Then I spray sometimes on my lunch break, other wise when I get home I spray 2 more times till light off at 9pm

Buy a 50 pack of superworms (usually around 4-6$ where I go) and feed maybe 1-2 a day along with other bugs. Maybe that will fatten him up.

usually if you can see the spine it means they're a little skinny

I would not recommend super worms. A consistent normal diet will do the trick.
BTW- I dont think your animal is skinny. Dont compare to some of the fat animals we have on these boards.

Back
Top Bottom