Head looks dried out, shedding?

zombiepixel

Trogdor's head looks really light and almost dry. It looks like he is going to shed but it's been like this for days now. His eyes aren't sunken in or anything and the rest of his body looks cool.

Could it have anything to do with him being on meds for coccidia and hook worms? It's starting to worry me. That and the fact that his appetite has been decreasing since the vet visit. I don't know if it's because of the stress from the visit or if it's the medication.

we are treating him with a cycle of Panacur and Albon.

so if Ponazuril is a replacement for Panacur what about the Albon? i don't know enough about the differences between Pan and Alb, is Alb used to treat the hooks?

I hate these situations, a trusted vet perscribes these meds, but the experience on the board tells me differently.

Not fun for a novice cham owner :(

so if Ponazuril is a replacement for Panacur what about the Albon? i don't know enough about the differences between Pan and Alb, is Alb used to treat the hooks?

I hate these situations, a trusted vet perscribes these meds, but the experience on the board tells me differently.

Not fun for a novice cham owner :(

I had a bad experience with Lily and the worms meds she was given (Panomec). The vet told me it was safe, but others on here plus info I found on the www suggested that they shouldn't have been given to her. I think she suffered a reaction to the meds. Makes you wonder who to believe!

how would I acquire some Ponazuril? My girlfriend is a vet tech, and Trogdor goes to her clinic. Should I have her talk to the herp there about Ponazuril?

Wow uncharted territories for old Zombie, alright I found a compounding pharmacy in the area, didnt know a place like this existed. This probably means I have to make drug lord wages to afford this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom