he is starting to trust me

swick

:D I have had my nosy be for almost 2 months now, and have been giving him a lot of time and privacy, but still slowly working on getting him to trust me. I haven't held him yet, but today he did walk across me hand :). I am very pleased with this.

Sarah
1.0 nosy be 1.0 veiled

Yay! Congrats! Mr.Pink is starting to come around to us too! He doesn't puff up when we put our hands in the cage anymore, and since my husband has been taking him outside to bask, he's taken quite the liking to him.

We hand feed him at every single meal which I believe is helping a lot. If you don't already hand feed, I would highly recommend it, if you have the time of course :)

Yeah for you guys and Mr. Pinky:). I try to hand feed, but he won't take it. He just gives me the look that says come on let it free, and after awhile, he turns away. He is ok with my hands in the cage, but no one else's. Usually he will let me pet his tail, and sometimes he'll wrap it around my finger. I have been taking it slow with him and letting him set the pace, but I would really love it if I could get him out the cage to get some sun and stuff. As a 6 month old I know he is in his 'teenage' phase.

Back
Top Bottom