He is coming around

I have CPU fans in one of mine, when sized and installed properly they work fine. The most important thing to consider is the placement and direction of the airflow. Your fan should be on top of your viv drawing air into your viv from the base. I’m sure you’ve heard the term “chimney effect.” Just pop some extra holes in the base and you should be fine. What size cpu fan you running?

I have CPU fans in one of mine, when sized and installed properly they work fine. The most important thing to consider is the placement and direction of the airflow. Your fan should be on top of your viv drawing air into your viv from the base. I’m sure you’ve heard the term “chimney effect.” Just pop some extra holes in the base and you should be fine. What size cpu fan you running?
The way they got installed it is blowing the air in not out. I will take a picture when I’m back from work. They just small once they had installed.

The way they got installed it is blowing the air in not out. I will take a picture when I’m back from work. They just small once they had installed.
No big deal, Just flip them over so they are sucking fresh air in from the base and forced out the top. Once you have all this dialed in I see no immediate need to replace your current viv until he outgrows it. But if you do want to replace it now I think it would be a worthwhile upgrade.

Thank you so much for all your help guys. I will make all the changes and I order a new reptibreeze Enclosure for him. I want him to be happy and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom