night time sm.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 122
  • sleeping sm.jpg
    sleeping sm.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 119
  • sleepy time sm.jpg
    sleepy time sm.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 134
Haha how cute! You wouldn't believe where mine falls asleep when he's loose free ranging. I've found him anywhere from on a couch cushion to hanging from the tv cords upside-down.

How cute!

Darn that "Bob"! LOL!
He is really looking great and It sounds like you are really enjoying him!
:D

Haha how cute! You wouldn't believe where mine falls asleep when he's loose free ranging. I've found him anywhere from on a couch cushion to hanging from the tv cords upside-down.

I had a melleri who free ranged in a bedroom. Once in a while she'd stroll the rest of the house. If the sun wasn't toasting her south facing window, a favorite "warming station" was the condensor housing on the back of the fridge. Eventually she would come out again, harass the intruder who lived in the glass door of the stereo cabinet, wander into the bathroom where the ceramic tile cooled her down too much. Cold brain stops working...she'd end up napping behind the trash can under the sink where I had to fish her out by her tail.

I had a melleri who free ranged in a bedroom. Once in a while she'd stroll the rest of the house. If the sun wasn't toasting her south facing window, a favorite "warming station" was the condensor housing on the back of the fridge. Eventually she would come out again, harass the intruder who lived in the glass door of the stereo cabinet, wander into the bathroom where the ceramic tile cooled her down too much. Cold brain stops working...she'd end up napping behind the trash can under the sink where I had to fish her out by her tail.

that's crazy...we just started free ranging him a few weeks ago, i don't even know what kind of trouble he is gonna get himself into in the future...:eek:

I bet you checked on him ALL night long!!! He slept like a baby, but I bet you didn't!!

I actually just got home and found him like this..so i am just hoping he doesnt fall and if he does he falls into his pothos..lol...im sure he will be fine though :D

That is a cute pic!

When mine free range at different times they always seem to end up over my bed on this one cat statue lamp I have. They have fallen asleep there and stay overnight with no problems.

He'll be fine sleeping there but the ? is will you be fine overnight while he is there :D

Oh that's too funny! Naughty chameleon. :)

That is a cute pic!

When mine free range at different times they always seem to end up over my bed on this one cat statue lamp I have. They have fallen asleep there and stay overnight with no problems.

He'll be fine sleeping there but the ? is will you be fine overnight while he is there :D

so shauna turns out i slept pretty good and the little man seems happy too..lol

Back
Top Bottom