Have not posted in awhile-Hatchdy woot woot

JohnDoe

Established Member
Well,

This is Godzuki and his hatch date range is from 11-18 to 12-6. He is a year old now. I thought I would post a picture of him sleeping, and one during the day. Its crazy how different he has become. He never shows the sleeping colors ever, but i figure its because he is relaxed most of the day. Hope you all like the pictures

Attachments

• DSC00754.jpg
    DSC00754.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00529.jpg
    DSC00529.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 153
wow so he goes from all GREEN with BLUE to all YELLOW with RED bars, they look like two different chams

Very nice looking cham you have, if you want to bring out those colors when he is awake then get a mirror and let him see his reflection, lol

Sana

Nice, good looking panther!:)

Thank you

wow so he goes from all GREEN with BLUE to all YELLOW with RED bars, they look like two different chams
Yea its crazy, and thats the same thing I thought when I checked on him for the first time like that.:eek:

Very nice looking cham you have, if you want to bring out those colors when he is awake then get a mirror and let him see his reflection, lol

Sana

Sana, I have tried the mirror he just wants to climb it. HE is very calm, and I think it will have to be another Cham

Back
Top Bottom