Have a cute story?

Prism Chameleons

Established Member
Hi All,

I added a cute story section about chameleons on my website if anyone would like to tell a cute or funny story about one of the experiences you've had with your chameleon. I'd love to hear your stories (I even have a few myself!) and experiences with chameleons (any type of chameleon).

If you have one you'd like to share, you can check it out at http://www.prismchameleons.com/CuteStories.html

Bring em on! I want to see some smiles and laughter.... even cute new experiences are great too.... we all have them :D .

Looking forward to reading them!

PS: I'll be adding my funny and cute photo page soon too. I have some really funny and cute pictures and I'm sure all of you do too. I'll let you know when it is ready or just come by once in a while and see if I have the page up.

Great Idea!

I have a few about Luna and will have to find a little time to write them down. I can be long-winded so I will TRY to keep them brief :)

lele

Very cool... I think we might have some fun reads. I'll have to find to write one of my own that was pretty cute. Look forward to reading them. :)

Thanks! I know I have some pretty cute ones, as well as newbie ones when I was a newbie at chameleons myself :D . I thought it would be fun to share some experiences.

Back
Top Bottom