Hatchling beardie with amazing coloration

Lancecham

This beardie just hatched a couple hours ago.
What amazing coloration for just coming out of the egg. I guess I am a proud daddy...

Attachments

• hatching beardie.jpg
    hatching beardie.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 174
Awww!! Beardies are where I got started...I have 2 females, they are 11 years old! :D I am very proud, they were my first babies!! Your little guy is adorable! Congrats!

This beardie just hatched a couple hours ago.
What amazing coloration for just coming out of the egg. I guess I am a proud daddy...

Did you actually saw it breaking the egg? I have four leopard geckos eggs, so far, that are incubating. If my math is correct, they should be hatching later next week! I would like to witness and take pictures of the moment they are born...

Gorgeous! :) Now all you need to do is put him in a shipping box with a heat pack and send him to me! ;)

I actually plan on getting one soon, I just got a job, so I hope to get a few more critters. :)

Thanks for all the compliments. I should have used a real cemara rather than my phone to take the pic.
I'll definitely have to post some pics as it gets older. His mom is a full bodied orange, so I expect great coloration from this guy.
Islcronk- Wow, 11 years old beardies, that is great.
Eltortu- Fortunately with the chams, snakes, tortoises, beardies, I get to see babies break out of the eggs very frequently. I am still totally amazed when the babies are born.
ChameleonRave- You didn't get him yet?

Back
Top Bottom