Hatched eggs for 6 month already

MPTP

Those eggs have hatched 6-months already,but some eggs specially big,And, the specially big egg seems to be very transparent,I want to ask whether these eggs is normal?Can be hatched normally?The temperature establishes 0-4 months:21℃,4-6month:25℃
thanks very much

Attachments

• 6months-1.jpg
    6months-1.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 159
  • 6months-2.jpg
    6months-2.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 154
Help,the eggs so big and transparent

The eggs have hatched 6 months , still transparent,The water in the egg seems to be many,Isn't the humidity so hight? normal?

Help,the eggs so big and transparent

The eggs have hatched 6 months , still transparent,The water in the egg seems to be many,Isn't the humidity so hight? normal?

Hi I'm sorry no one really replied...
I've got no experience but maybe if you explain nicely what the problem is people will reply

How long ago has your chameleon laid her eggs
What type of chameleon do you have

Explain everything nicely, maybe someone who understands what the problem is will help you,
I know this site has been very helpful to me.

Good luck.

I have read that it could take between 5 to 7 months or even longer for the eggs to hatch , depending probably on the type of chameleon.

Hope you come right

Your eggs look good but the picture is a little fuzzy. They look pinkish and if you can see red veins you should be good.

Depending on the species of chameleon, you are probably looking at about 7 months.

Please answer the questions above so that we can provide more assistance.

Thanks your help

The eggs belong to veil chameleon, have hatched 6 months already,some eggs as if normal,but some eggs looks transparent and many water ,so very big than others

Ok good, so what you mean is that your veiled chameleon has had her eggs 6 months ago, and what ur concern is, is that some of the eggs is bigger than normal, and has got a lot of water inside the eggs?

Another question real quick, can you see life inside? A little body or something?

Hope someone with good advise replies! I have got no experience, just trying to help so someone replies.

But i don't think there is major wrong with your eggs, they look good!
Just give them some more time, it can take 7 months or longer to hatch...

Good luck

I think your big and/or transparent eggs are just developing a little quicker than the others. No need to worry. If they are not moldy, dark, or denting you are probably on the right track.

Some will develop and hatch faster than others.

Be careful when misting; I would not recommend over watering the eggs.

Other than that, all you can do is wait and see! :)

Please keep us updated.

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom