has anyone used these vines before

No I haven't used that one. I have used several others, like Biovines, but the other names are escaping me at the moment.

No I haven't used that one. I have used several others, like Biovines, but the other names are escaping me at the moment.

reptivine or bend-a-branch lol.

I actually have never seen those. They look really natural. I want some! And it says 36-40 in for 3 bucks wow!

Are they good? Only thing that would worry me is the green stuff hanging off of them. Is it stuck on there or what is it?

Not sure yet. I'm sure you could take it off though. 42 in is very long. I could cut it and put it in several enclosures. There is only one left now.

its part of the vine, my hope is it holds onto some moisture as it will be in the upper side of my enclosure and help with my humidity problem, im running at 55-60 with a humidifier and I put acrylic on 3 sides

yes please do, i would be interested in seeing how these function at this price

did you try cutting it? how does it look when cut?

I didn't end up cutting them. It was a lie. They are not 42 inches. lol. Idk if I read that wrong. They're okay. I don't know how to set them up to drip as they don't have detailed directions. But they're very sturdy. The green stuff was just fake Ivy decorating it because it's basically just a black rubber tube with a wire in the middle. I wouldn't recommend them.

I was using one, but just opened the other package yesterday. That's how disappointed I was with them. Might as well use them.

Ok let me clarify a little better, they have a plastic core so you dont have to worry about sharp edges but I wouldnt put them in with a cham that eats the vegetation because stuff does fall off of them, I have never seen my cham eat any plants so thats why I am using them

The only thing is you can't confirm the length. You have to admit the other ones were not 42 inches. Sad.

next time i am going to call first and then find out their return policy, now keep in mind you could have returned these to but they were too cheap and i was too lazy for all that. by the time i find ones that i like it would have been cheaper to buy the 50 ft roll lol

next time i am going to call first and then find out their return policy, now keep in mind you could have returned these to but they were too cheap and i was too lazy for all that. by the time i find ones that i like it would have been cheaper to buy the 50 ft roll lol

I never return anything. Idk why. I figure once it's out of my bank account I don't care about it anymore. Money spent. Might have to do with the chore of returning things too.

Back
Top Bottom