Has anyone used nematodes for gnats.

My 100% sure method to get rid of gnats is to take my chameleon Out his cage, bring out my Flamethrower, burn the cage down.. Have your Chameleon On your shoulder when you do it. Then give each other an evil look, laugh like a maniac, and go on about your day. Works every time.

IME they do best sitting in a saucer filled with ro/distilled/rain water.
This is how I have it. I think it just hates me. It's possible the humidity is an issue like cyber said, if the saucer isnt enough for it.

@cyberlocc I've had it for maybe a month? 2? I'm horrible at estimating the passing of time... I feel like ive had my cham forever but it's only been 3 months :ROFLMAO:

This is how I have it. I think it just hates me. It's possible the humidity is an issue like cyber said, if the saucer isnt enough for it.

@cyberlocc I've had it for maybe a month? 2? I'm horrible at estimating the passing of time... I feel like ive had my cham forever but it's only been 3 months :ROFLMAO:

It might be the humidity. Try to mist the plant daily. It might be light, I know you said you had enough light but pics?

It might be the humidity. Try to mist the plant daily. It might be light, I know you said you had enough light but pics?
Well idk if I have "enough" light but I have a grow bulb over it. Theres a lot of new growth on it so idk??? I'll try the misting.
20190723_093536.jpg

Hes just a lil guy

Well idk if I have "enough" light but I have a grow bulb over it. Theres a lot of new growth on it so idk??? I'll try the misting.
View attachment 240587

Hes just a lil guy

Idk how much light he is getting like that. The bulb seems to be pointing above him and just grazing him with light. Sundews need Full Sun, they need an absurd amount of light. Like I would turn that bulb to point directly at him.

Idk how much light he is getting like that. The bulb seems to be pointing above him and just grazing him with light. Sundews need Full Sun, they need an absurd amount of light. Like I would turn that bulb to point directly at him.
Done. We will see how he does now! Thanks for the help

My 100% sure method to get rid of gnats is to take my chameleon Out his cage, bring out my Flamethrower, burn the cage down.. Have your Chameleon On your shoulder when you do it. Then give each other an evil look, laugh like a maniac, and go on about your day. Works every time.
Lol that's hilarious

Back
Top Bottom