Has anyone seen this!

That is just, IDK.

Whats worse he wants 100 dollar for an EGG that might not hatch, and even if it does a new keeper buying it it likely wont live.

HA! That's hilarious. If people are dumb enough to buy them......

The ebay post, actually says or make offer. And the best offer has been accepted a few times. What would even be a good price for that?

They claim a 95% hatch rate, but no guarantee.

Most I have ever seen sale for about 40 bucks. I think that is generous as you have no idea how the eggs have been kept prior to the purchase.

Most I have ever seen sale for about 40 bucks. I think that is generous as you have no idea how the eggs have been kept prior to the purchase.

True, this guys wants 60 for the egg and 40 to ship. So 100 total, then no guarantee. Lol Why would anyone do that, I guess for the experience.

Actually he does have free shipping when you buy 3. If he gets some Ambanjas or Nosy Bes, I may try that with 3 (offer him lower OC) I wouldnt mind paying 150 for 3 Ambanja eggs.

It would be a fun experience and be able to see if you are cut out for breeding.

Last edited:
Crazy concept. I wonder how far along the eggs are supposed to be. They would ship better before a diapause, which would mean it would take at least 5 more months to hatch. Then, what, another 6 to 10 months to see what colors might develop, unless of course you end up with a female, and you can pick females up for about $100.00 after they're sexable. Then you are completely relying on what the seller tells you about the genetics. No guarantees.
Maybe better to just have a small expensive omelette!

Crazy concept. I wonder how far along the eggs are supposed to be. They would ship better before a diapause, which would mean it would take at least 5 more months to hatch. Then, what, another 6 to 10 months to see what colors might develop, unless of course you end up with a female, and you can pick females up for about $100.00 after they're sexable. Then you are completely relying on what the seller tells you about the genetics. No guarantees.
Maybe better to just have a small expensive omelette!

They are 2 months or younger, he sells grown chams too for 250 each.

I would defiantly buy an egg or 2 for the experience and try my hand and raising babys. However if I did it I would only buy from a trusted forum member personally.

You think it is bad.... but you might try it?? lol...

Well ya I think its bad, because a lot of people will buy from this guy and end up with dead animals.

IF I try it, it will be from a respected forum member. I likely wont try it though, I mean a will but with a full clutch not 1 egg I got on ebay lol.

Back
Top Bottom