Harry has passed

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
Born sometime jan 2012, so he made it a solid 5.5 years. Had to be hand fed for life due to tongue injury before a year old. About 3-4 months ago he started showing the same signs as Jannb's Luie. Started to get a growth inside is right cheek that would cause a little blood while eating large feeders. Started getting weak grip. Then the edema on the throat started. I know from past experience there is no coming back from that one. At best you might have 6 months of force feedings and drugs. I couldnt put a 5+ year old cham through that. Last weekend the edema popped and filled both sides of his chin. Unable to stick out his tongue, couldnt swallow, and couldnt dropper drink due to the completely swollen throat. Other than that he was happy. Monday i gave him a sun bath and took him to the vet..

2 years.jpg
six months.jpg
winter cham.jpg

I am sorry to hear about Harry. They sure leave a hole in our hearts when they have to leave us. My condolences.

Sorry to hear about Harry. Sounds like he had been pampered for a long time :). Rest in Paradise little one.

Back
Top Bottom