Happy Saturday!

thank you. I was also gonna say, those branches are exactly what I need. I'll be setting up a new cage today for another purchase :) getting an Ambanja from kammerflage. Appreciate the tips! I actually think my grandad has one of those planted his backyard. I need to start getting more sticks.
I just got two girls from them last week. I need to make room upstairs and get the out of the basement lol
20210130_104752.jpg

A Nosey Be (NoVI)
20210130_104821.jpg

And another Ambanja (Bonnie)
20210130_104830.jpg

They weren't too happy about getting their pics taken....

Thank you!
It amazes me how effen long it takes to set up an enclosure the way I want. While it can be a borderline cathartic process, I understand why some peeps just tie in a few dowel rods and toss in a potted plant. lol
It took me all day setting up Leo's cage. I've also renamed him about 5 times and keep returning back to the name Leo.
I just got two girls from them last week. I need to make room upstairs and get the out of the basement lolView attachment 290951
A Nosey Be (NoVI)
View attachment 290953
And another Ambanja (Bonnie)
View attachment 290954

They weren't too happy about getting their pics taken....
Beautiful lil fatties! Hey! I have a male Nosy be and now getting a male Ambanja from them. Lol we flip flopped.

Attachments

• DBDE19FB-5544-4400-A076-A5A620B10721.jpeg
    DBDE19FB-5544-4400-A076-A5A620B10721.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 64
It took me all day setting up Leo's cage. I've also renamed him about 5 times and keep returning back to the name Leo.

Beautiful lil fatties! Hey! I have a male Nosy be and now getting a male Ambanja from them. Lol we flip flopped.
Your dude looks good!!
Kamms ARE addicting! Lol
I have two other ambanjas from them. Blu, the third pic down in my first post, and a female named Pixie.

View attachment 290908View attachment 290909View attachment 290910View attachment 290911

The boys say what up?
(Except for Skittles, he's on a stay cation at my son's.)
I'd like to think they're saying what's up, but they're saying where's my breakfast??
I hate to be the Debby-Downer here, but I would definitely raise your veiled’s basking bulb further away, especially since he’s burned his casque before. I’d also remove his fake plants ASAP because you never known when he’ll want to try one. Gorgeous enclosures, though!

Lol obviously she's not saying happy Saturday 🙄 she's mulling over my decision to change HER PLANTS without consulting her lol 😆

I hate to be the Debby-Downer here, but I would definitely raise your veiled’s basking bulb further away, especially since he’s burned his casque before. I’d also remove his fake plants ASAP because you never known when he’ll want to try one. Gorgeous enclosures, though!
All good. I knew that would be coming. Lol
Ya, he was a rescue. He had a rough go of it.
The fixture only has a 60 watt bulb, he doesn't hang around it very much. He was just waking up when I took that pic and that seems to be his "front door" when he comes out from behind his plants in the morning.
And the plants will be replaced, but the prior owner said he never touched plants. Real or fake. And in the time I have had him I have never seen him show any interest, nor is there any signs of him trying to take a nibble.

All good. I knew that would be coming. Lol
Ya, he was a rescue. He had a rough go of it.
The fixture only has a 60 watt bulb, he doesn't hang around it very much. He was just waking up when I took that pic and that seems to be his "front door" when he comes out from behind his plants in the morning.
And the plants will be replaced, but the prior owner said he never touched plants. Real or fake. And in the time I have had him I have never seen him show any interest, nor is there any signs of him trying to take a nibble.
The bulb should still be a minimum of 7”+ away (preferably at least 8-9”+ or more) from his top basking branch. Just because he hasn’t touched the fake plants before doesn’t mean he won’t at anytime. Better safe than sorry for both!

Chamilly's evil eye is killing me in that second pic :LOL: so much was said in just that look. This is totally random but, he reminds me of Piccolo from DragonBall Z with that angry stare:ROFLMAO:. Now I want a veiled so I can name him Piccolo:unsure: ugh. Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday, eltons just bedding down for the nights 😴

Attachments

• 922783D5-23E1-49E8-8C33-539E0CAE3D0E.jpeg
    922783D5-23E1-49E8-8C33-539E0CAE3D0E.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 470F1BE1-193C-44A2-8952-1D9B7DD03254.jpeg
    470F1BE1-193C-44A2-8952-1D9B7DD03254.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 60
Back
Top Bottom