Happy Holidays from Gunther!

I've been pretty busy, and haven't been around too much.
But here's an update of Gunther, as well as a Happy Holidays from him and all my other critters!

(Not the best photo from today's shoot, I saved that one for the photo contest! :p )

IMG_6452.jpg

Here's him minus the santa gear.

IMG_6483.jpg

And here's another critter wishing you a happy holidays! Otto, the clown ball python.

ottoxmassmall.jpg

Enjoy!
Jessica

Last edited:
Jessica, Gunther is gorgeous! I love the shot of him in his hat with his list. lol
Otto looks adorable too!

Awsome animals:cool:

yeah how old is Gunther and where did you get him from!!!???

lol, yeah his sire was "Autumn Rain."

Turns out Gunther's actually in the Chameleon Calendar. I just found that out today when I logged on. :eek:

lol, yeah his sire was "Autumn Rain."

Turns out Gunther's actually in the Chameleon Calendar. I just found that out today when I logged on. :eek:

WOW:eek:...Congratz!!:D..so you're the one with the awsme panther for January;):cool:....cool

and "autumn rain" is off the hook!!!
my lil guy is also from the Kammers, his sire "Two-face":)

I like the picture, he is a beautiful panther, but I really need to know if I am on his Christmas list??

I like the picture, he is a beautiful panther, but I really need to know if I am on his Christmas list??

Of course you are! Now what do you want from Santa Gunther for Christmas little girl? His bag of goodies contains silkworms, butterworms, hornworms, and poop.

Glad everyone likes the photos!

Hahaha wow, haven't seen this photo in a while.

Thanks for the comments everyone! This was my xmas card a while back.

Sadly Gunther passed away a couple months ago. He HATED change. Even if I moved something in his cage he'd sulk for days.
Well I moved and he did not like it at all. Refused to eat for a couple days and then took a bad fall. He was never the same after and slowly just wasted away. It broke my heart to see him like that, he was a doll-face.

I'm starting fresh with a pair of red bar ambilobe babies.

And I'm NOT moving any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom