Happy Birthday Trace!

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Very special birthday wishes to the most awesome mod we have ever had!

Have a totally awesome day my friend and plenty of good scotch tonight!

Let's share a long distance Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster today to celebrate! :D Happy B-Day Trace. Why don't you take the weekend off and we will all promise to behave so you don't need to worry about things. ;)

Happy birthday Trace!

You've been a huge help to everyone on the forum, hope today is special!

Happy birthday!

Today is a day of no regrets! Tomorrow, we expect the obligatory "I'm never drinking again" post. That's the only way we will know you had a good birthday. Happy Birthday to Trace!

Attachments

• HappyBDayTrace.jpg
    HappyBDayTrace.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 136
Do they celebrate birthdays in Canada? Probably, just have a good ole' hockey fight and a putine cake. :D Happy B-day!

Happy Birthday, Trace! I expect the "I'm never drinking again" status tomorrow. Don't have too much fun having with all the moose and playing hockey ;)

Chase

Have a great birthday Trace. As Jungle Fries said do not get into too many fights at the hockey game tonight. LOL.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Happyyyyyyyy Belated Birthdayyyyyy Trace!!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a great one!!!! Thank you soooooo much for all you do!!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes and compliments. Being a mod is an entirely thankless job so it’s nice to hear the appreciation every now and again. I had a nice day and spent the evening with some old friends that I don’t spend nearly enough time with.

Some interesting Canadian statistics for you:

The average Canadian can name more than 70 NHL referees.
The average Canadian says sorry over 45,000 times a day.
Saskatchewan is the only province that is exactly the same shape as the space between Manitoba and Alberta.
40% of Canadian cars are fuelled by maple syrup.

And most importantly;
100% of Canadian moderators are never, ever, ever drinking again. UGH.

The average Canadian can name more than 70 NHL referees.
The average Canadian says sorry over 45,000 times a day.
Saskatchewan is the only province that is exactly the same shape as the space between Manitoba and Alberta.
40% of Canadian cars are fuelled by maple syrup.

And most importantly;
100% of Canadian moderators are never, ever, ever drinking again. UGH.

So since I'm originally from New York, I'll give you the differences...

The average New Yorker has over 70 different names for each individual NHL referee. :rolleyes:
The average New Yorker says sorry only once... and you probably won't hear it. :p
The Nissequogue River is the only South to North flowing river on Long Island, and the fish found in the river include Striped Bass, Bluefish, Summer Flounder, Winter Flounder, Porgies, Eels, Brown, Rainbow and Brook Trout, Yellow Perch, Largemouth Bass, Alweives, Herring, Shad, and more. (Just felt like sharing that...) :)
40% of cars in New York are fueled by rage... :mad:

and, since it is Daylight Savings Time here in Florida, does that mean we get to have one more drink before its time for bed??? :D

Glad you had a nice B-Day! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom