Happy 5th. Hatch Day Teddy

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
My sweet Teddy was five years old on the 1st. He weighs 6 lbs. and 14 oz.. He's still as sweet as ever just getting bigger.

turtlescams06102018%20104_zps3qhlbvqo.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20108_zps4eq1pyho.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20122_zpsnhdp8lxk.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20125_zpsvzxj5r2i.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20137_zpsgmfrznpk.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20165_zpss1xhzjg8.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20190_zpsjwsagvyw.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20132_zpsuhlnrwpi.jpg

turtlescams06102018%20280_zpspyvrtnxt.jpg

How is a tortoises care?
I am thinking of getting one (in the future and after a lot of research of course lol)
Such a handsome boy! Love his colours

Because I have no background as to what animals you have, I originally thought this thread was about a chameleon lol. But congrats on the milestone, he looks beautiful and healthy.

He is adorable!

Thank you! I’ve had him since he was two months old. ❤️

Happy Belated Hatchday, Teddy!

Love his colors, Jann! That Florida sunshine sure does a turtle good!

Thank you Deb. Teddy stays outside all the time now. He’s to big and way to messy for inside.

Happy H-Day Teddy! :D

Thank you Michael!

How is a tortoises care?
I am thinking of getting one (in the future and after a lot of research of course lol)

Thank you for the compliment. Tortoise care is easier than a chameleons. I’ll see if I can find you a good caresheet.

Lookin good Teddy. Tell Jann you get extra greens for posting so late.:D

Thank you Cindy! He actually had extra blueberries and raspberries with his salad. ❤️

Because I have no background as to what animals you have, I originally thought this thread was about a chameleon lol. But congrats on the milestone, he looks beautiful and healthy.

Thank you! Other than chameleons I have Teddy my tortious, a box turtle named Bart, a Cuban Knight Anole named Dulce, a green Iguana named Piper and 16 year old dog named Red.

How is a tortoises care?
Check out "tortoiseforum.org"
I just got a baby Sulcata last Saturday and they are loaded with good information and set up alot like this one.

Back
Top Bottom