Hank the montium

Please share more of Hank!! He's gorgeous!

Can you get a measurement on him? Perhaps a pic of him crawling on a measuring tape or ruler?

What's his personality like? Does he try to hide from you? Have you tried to weigh him? Does he drink from a dripper, mister, or other medium?

Can't wait to hear from you and Hank!!!

Please share more of Hank!! He's gorgeous!

Can you get a measurement on him? Perhaps a pic of him crawling on a measuring tape or ruler?

What's his personality like? Does he try to hide from you? Have you tried to weigh him? Does he drink from a dripper, mister, or other medium?

Can't wait to hear from you and Hank!!!

Thank you all for the compliments, these chams are alot of fun and love. I will be taking more pics tomorrow, maybe tonight when he sleeps. I have not wieghed him or measured him, but I will. He get shy when a few or more people get close to his cage but then settles down. For the about 3/4 of the day he zooms all over his enclosure and loves attention here and there, loves to be held and get out of that cage(heard they were more shy but mine not so much) He was WC and I had him in a 4hx3wx2d ish screen cage which he was "liking" but I feel bad because he is WC so I just finished his free range tonight. Buying a mister but Im home often so and i can keep humidy unusally above 75 around his tree by misting with bottle. He drinks from leaves and by bottle all the time. Still adapting to his new environment but liking it. Now gonna build a driper. Ill post more

Back
Top Bottom