Hanging upside down

ogkenny

hey he just started doing this idk why can someone explain?

Attachments

• 20141007_175526.jpg
    20141007_175526.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 206
Is he staying like that all that time? Can you post a picture of your whole set up? What kind of enclosure is that? A fish tank? It does not look like you have anywhere for him to hide.

Almost every morning i find my panther doing the same thing, i really dont see anything wrong with it, when he gets tired he just straighten back up and thats that, or maybe he saw a feeder running around

Sana

https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/veiled/
Please read the attached care sheet on how to house a veild chameleon. Your cage is not adequate and needs to be changed. You need to search the enclosure threads to get an idea on how set up a proper cage. The fish tank you have him in is not a good habitat for him. You have your branch way too close to the lights an he is going to get burned.

ok. Make sure to fill it with lots of plants and vines and branches. Your branch should be about 8 inches down below the light. As I said they can get burned being too close. 24 inches is not very tall for a Veild. Did you mean the 24 X 24 X 48 inch cage?. That is the standard size for a Veild. If you are getting a 24 inch tall cage he will grow out of that very quickly and you are going to have to buy another cage again.

Thanks for the help and this is the one im about to order since i saw it recommended here on the forums

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-07-21-28-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-07-21-28-21.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 160
What are the other dimensions? He will grown out of that like I said. Do you realize you will have to get another cage after that one?

If you lurk ebay, sometimes you can get a good deal on a used X-large reptibreeze cage.
At any rate, you do need to get your cham out of that little box ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom