Hanging Flower Pots (In Photos)

I would never do that. I am a firm believer that you move to getting a second one when you are 100% ready and feel capable of taking that on. Sometimes we are at this point but not sure about a 2nd that is when having the support of a community comes in. If you are not at the point of being ready then having community support does not help. lol So what I guess I am trying to say is do it when you are ready and we will be here to be your cheering section.
I love you guys ❤️

Last edited:
My theory is one is just as hard as two. It’s all about keeping the bugs. Once you have proper husbandry for one you know you can have proper husbandry for two.
I think it depends on the person... Mentally if you are ready for 2 then yes it is basically the same thing. But there are things you have to think of with two such as ensuring they are not seeing each other when you take one out. Additionally if you have your current cham parasite free ensuring that you are not bringing in anything that could contaminate your set up and environment. And then should that happen knowing what you could be in for.

My second cham experience was not one I would wish on my worst enemy. It honestly was not something I was mentally prepared to take on and it messed me up for a good amount of time after. It is why I do not ever want to push someone into getting a second if they are not 100% ready.

Back
Top Bottom