Handsome horns!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted to share a few new photos of my gorgeous Monty! I love this little guy so much, he's so chilled out and loves coming out to see me, especially if it means he can go outside to bask in the sunshine! :D

Awesome looking Jackson.

Luis

Thank you! I think so too - he's my Mr Handsomes! I've had him since he was just 7 weeks old and weighed 2g. He is my pride and joy and gets treated like the little Prince that he is! He will be 2 years old in September.

Thank you! I think so too - he's my Mr Handsomes! I've had him since he was just 7 weeks old and weighed 2g. He is my pride and joy and gets treated like the little Prince that he is! He will be 2 years old in September.

What did you do to grow him to adulthood? Anything special?

Luis

Just followed advice from established Jackson owners on here! I was paranoid that I would lose him for the first few months, but I did everything by the book and he is all grown up now! I love him so much! :D

Just followed advice from established Jackson owners on here! I was paranoid that I would lose him for the first few months, but I did everything by the book and he is all grown up now! I love him so much! :D

Well, your dedication and hard work surely paid off. He is a handsome fellow. I saved his pictures to my hard drive, lol.

Thanks,

Luis

Monty you beautiful little man. Your colors and horns are just perfect. Tell you mum how lucky she is to get to live with you.:D

Do you like owning a jackson I'm trying to decide what species of chameleon to get next:)
I absolutely LOVE owning a Jackson! He isn't my first cham though - I had 3 year's experience of keeping Veileds first before I got him. All my Veileds were calm and lovely, but Monty is like a litle gren puppy. When I come home from work and go in to see him, he almost runs to the front of his cage to come out! I love him so much! :D

Monty you beautiful little man. Your colors and horns are just perfect. Tell you mum how lucky she is to get to live with you.:D
Laurie, I already know how lucky I am to have him living with me. He is an absolute joy, as you know! He has turned out to be everything I hoped he would and more!

People have commented already using the word "perfect." That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the photos. Monty, you are PERFECT!

Deb

He looks great Tiff! I can't believe he's closing in on two years old already.
I know! It seems like he's always been part of the family a much loved family member at that! :D

People have commented already using the word "perfect." That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the photos. Monty, you are PERFECT!

Deb
Haha! Thank you! Yes, he is perfect in every way - personality, temperament and looks! He is awesome and I love him far more than I probably should!! :eek:

Monty looks perfect, as always. Such a nice even green tone even around
the horns and mouth.
Are you seeing any blue in him yet?

Back
Top Bottom