Handling??

paleopossum

So I am away at college, but I come back quite a bit for the weekend and while i'm away my mom takes care of my reptiles. She is happy to watch them, but is terrified of them touching her and ever since I left (and the fact it is to cold to take her outside now) my Lolita will race my mom to try and climb onto her to come out. When I come home she is right at the top corner of her cage and when I open the door she rushes out onto me. I was wondering if it's bad to handle her so much...I mean it was almost every day when i'm at home, but since I'm not there as much I think it's ok. When I first got her she had a small case of mouth rot so after her oral medicine she HATED me and I won her over by taking her outside. Do you all think it's ok to handle a chameleon a lot if they are the ones choosing it? I mean since it's cold now when she comes out I just let her crawl all over me and on my bed why I do my makeup (she loves going for my makeup case, I guess cuz it has tiers and she likes the different heights?????)

She may need a larger enclosure, I know my veiled right now is rushing to come out every chance he gets, however it is not because he necessarily wants to be with me, it is because he wants to be out exploring. I am currently working on a larger enclosure for him, and I know when he gets in there he will settle down a bit.

She may need a larger enclosure, I know my veiled right now is rushing to come out every chance he gets, however it is not because he necessarily wants to be with me, it is because he wants to be out exploring. I am currently working on a larger enclosure for him, and I know when he gets in there he will settle down a bit.
She's in an exo terra skyscraper (She has been in this since I got her at around 8 months old and has no issues and it's best for me to keep humidity up. So please no people that flip at me for using glass.) and is a panther chameleon almost year old female.

Back
Top Bottom