Handling - Ouch!

I really haven't had a reptile grip my arm or make a run for it on top of my head lol. Guess I'm lucky. But I have had a young conure grab my arm to point he drew blood. He was scared of my husband and being around me was the on protection I guess lol. I've also had a kitten that was afraid to jump off the chair, so she used my leg to slide down to my foot... that hurt lol.

i cant imagine lol my veiled males claws are bad enough lol...wasnt too bad on the arm but one day he was on my shoulder and decided he wanted to walk up the side of my face!!...it was all bad.. hot water and soap in the shower tore me up lol

i cant imagine lol my veiled males claws are bad enough lol...wasnt too bad on the arm but one day he was on my shoulder and decided he wanted to walk up the side of my face!!...it was all bad.. hot water and soap in the shower tore me up lol

LOL!!! Ouch! My 6 year old beardie loves to do that to my fiance. He is not happy just sitting on his shoulder. He has to crawl up his face to sit on his head. lol

LOL!!! Ouch! My 6 year old beardie loves to do that to my fiance. He is not happy just sitting on his shoulder. He has to crawl up his face to sit on his head. lol

Literally right as I was reading that, my beardie Gary jumped off my shoulder onto the keyboard.

Oddly enough, my Graceful has a death drip, and really long nails. It hurts when he's got my fingers, and I always wind up scratched!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 96
LOL!!
That is too cute, good job :D

And makes me think of how many little brown cookies my guyz will
have made for me when I get home (w/o mittens) :) :eek:

LOL!!
That is too cute, good job :D

And makes me think of how many little brown cookies my guyz will
have made for me when I get home (w/o mittens) :) :eek:

Brown and white cookies :\ At least you don't have to individually take the pooped on rock out and clean many of them lol.

No, but sometimes, I only see the white part, which means the other
half is stuck to a leaf and hiding from me!!

I hate it when that happens!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom