handeling my chameleon :s

Lubnaalbadr

Ive had my chameleon for two weeks only. I've read that I should not be handling the chameleon, however ever since I got it I let it climb my hand and just hang out with it for awhile then put him back. I havent noticed him being irrtated or annoyed or anything,
attachment.php

Ive had my chameleon for two weeks only. I've read that I should not be handling the chameleon, however ever since I got it I let it climb my hand and just hang out with it for awhile then put him back. I havent noticed him being irrtated or annoyed or anything,
attachment.php

Your fine as long as the cham does it on its own. If your chasing down your cham to have outside time that will stress them out. On the other hand alot of chams will walk onto your hand or climb on your hand if you put your hand under them.

Its a case by case basis. Some chams will hiss and run away at the site of the hand coming into the cage.

To be honest, I see no problem handling the Cham as long as they climb on your hand willingly. We associate our hand with food, which is how we got our Cham to be so comfortable with being held. Now all we do is walk up to the cage and he comes right to the front and climbs right out :)

Nothing, he just climbs my hands.
If you mean in general, I feed him dead snails but he doesn't seem to like them anymore

Back
Top Bottom