Hand feeding help?

Sup guys I was wonder on how to hand feed... Is there some kind of strategy or something for this? I'm actually having a hard time... Like I try to hand feed my chameleon crickets but it just looks at it. Any advice?

Have you offered silkwomrs or hornworms on your hand? It may not happen instantly - you have to have plenty of patience and it may take several days of offering food on your hand for them to take it. Good luck - it's the best feeling when they take food from your hand for the first time! I never get tired of watching my two feed!:D

you just got your chameleon right? How long have you had him? The reason I am saying is it can take some time for him to get used to everything as is and the hand feeding is something that might that not happen until he gets feels comfortable with his new surroundings.

you just got your chameleon right? How long have you had him? The reason I am saying is it can take some time for him to get used to everything as is and the hand feeding is something that might that not happen until he gets feels comfortable with his new surroundings.

Oh no wonder aha. I had him for like 5 days now... I guess I'll let him chill in there for a while and get use to it :(

Back
Top Bottom