hades died lastnight

jcal

after weeks of constant care and multiple vet visits my cham died lastnight. it sucks that he was just starting to color up and i grew extremely attached to him from all the extra care i was giving him. last night he went down hill fast. we tried everything we could for the guy but now at least he's not suffering anymore.
rip:(

after weeks of constant care and multiple vet visits my cham died lastnight. it sucks that he was just starting to color up and i grew extremely attached to him from all the extra care i was giving him. last night he went down hill fast. we tried everything we could for the guy but now at least he's not suffering anymore.
rip:(

(Gasp!) Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry you lost your little guy... :( It must be so hard to have lost him. I know I would die if I lost my little dude. I'm really sorry and hope you feel better soon. He was a cute little Chammie and had a GREAT keeper.:(

Really sad that you lost him. They can go so fast from when we see a problem. At lease you saw it and had taken him to the vet, that was all you could do for him.:(

Awe so sorry to hear that. Is he the cham in your avatar? Can you tell us what happened to him so we can maybe learn something as to why he died? Again my condolences :(:(

Awe so sorry to hear that. Is he the cham in your avatar? Can you tell us what happened to him so we can maybe learn something as to why he died? Again my condolences :(:(

he is my avatar. its still a mystery as to the final cause. he was having eye problems that started a few weeks ago. that never got cleared up and it was a downward spiral ever since. in 3 weeks i was at the vet twice and tried to make a 3rd visit.

my condolences to you and your lost. keep your head and hopes up, and know that Hades is in Paradise. i sincerely hope this doesn't discourage you from future chameleon keeping, you seem like a great keeper :)

Back
Top Bottom